Authorea will utilize your author information to automatically fill out the submission fields required by the journal and will automatically compile your manuscript, figures, and supplemental data and directly send it to your journal of choice. Upon completion of the submission, you will receive an email confirmation with further instructions from the publisher, including how to make any changes you wish to make.
What journals can I submit to?
While Authorea is working to set up direct submissions with all major publisher, the following list shows which journals you can directly publish with today.
The American Geophysical Union
• Earth and Space Science
• Earth’s Future
• Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
• Geophysical Research Letters
• Global Biogeochemical Cycles
• Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems
• Journal of Geophysical Research:
– Earth Surface
– Space Physics
– Solid Earth
• Radio Science
• Reviews of Geophysics
• Space Weather
The Society for NeuroScience
• The Journal of Neuroscience
Rockefeller University Press
• The Journal of Cell Biology
• The Journal of General Physiology
• The Journal of Experimental Medicine
American Astronomical Society (AAS)
• The Astrophysical Journal (ApJ)
• The Astronomical Journal (AJ)
• The Astrophysical Journal Letters (ApJL)
• The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series
American Association of Cancer Research (AACR)
• Cancer Research
• Cancer Immunology Research
• Cancer Prevention Research
• Molecular Cancer Research
• Molecular Cancer Therapeutics
• Cancer Discovery
• Clinical Cancer Research
• Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention
Don't see the journal you wish to submit to?
While Authorea wishes to integrate with all journals to facilitate the submission and publication of manuscripts written on Authorea, we currently, only offer submission to a select group.
If you are interested in directly submitting to a different journal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work to set up a direct submission path.
Published on: 12 / 16 / 2017